First Baptist Church Langley (FBCL) is excited to embark on a Capital Stewardship Campaign to complete a five phased building program approved by FBCL that will include the following:
- Phase 1: A new 80X80 worship center on the south edge of the current parking lot. It will also include some classrooms, a nursery, large restrooms, and be built for later expansion.
- Phase 2:.Build a building behind the old worship center for an additional 5 classrooms.
- Phase 3: Tear out walls in the current fellowship hall and enlarge both the fellowship hall and kitchen.
- Phase 4: Install new classrooms in the existing worship center.
- Phase 5: Connect all the buildings.
The results of this building program will be additional worship space, classrooms, nursery space, restrooms, larger kitchen and fellowship hall. This five phase program has an estimated cost of $500,000 with construction planned to begin upon acquiring $300,000 dedicated to the Capital Fund Program. Currently the church has $188,000 designated for this Capital Program.
Capital Stewardship Campaign commitment cards may be found on the back table in the classroom hallway. Please continue to pray for God’s blessing and guidance as we move forward during this exciting time for FBCL.
“Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen” Ephesians 3:20-21